Cycle Law Scotland deal with personal injury claims for injured cyclists across Scotland every day. Grampian Cycle Partnership are delighted to announce this presentation from one of Cycle Law Scotland’s specialist solicitors, Roz Boynton.
Roz will share information on and explain:-
• Criminal v Civil Law.
• Common cycling incidents.
• Primary causes of cycling collisions.
• What to do in the event of a collision.
• The claims process and why it is important.
• Dealing with Insurers.
• The role of Police Scotland.
• The role of Specialists.
• Case Law and how we apply it.
• Preparing a case.
• The use of CCTV and Video footage.
• Valuing injury, damage and loss.
• Rehabilitation and why it is important.
• Damaged bike assessments.
• Case study examples.
• Video footage.
• Presumed liability and Road Share update.
Admission to the event is free (on presentation of the Eventbrite ticket available through the following link; https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cycling-in-the-north-east-collisions-compensation-and-civil-law-tickets-64663011809?fbclid=IwAR1zg8LjMzo-YbZ25F6V4uIrsNFoX81XPZOBxpuv3KLIG5iiuFBaNz6uIis).
The evening will include opportunity to ask questions and allow for a more general debate and discussion on related issues.